Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Seat Belt Clip Review #1 - Master Design waist belt clip

Seat belt clip Review-
This particular clip by Master Design is very hard to re-open once you snap it closed. I had to pry it open with a screwdriver. You would need to have a clip for each seatbelt you use. My experience with this particular clip was that once you slide the shoulder portion of the belt in the clip, the tension pulls up on the clip and twists the whole belt up so that the shoulder portion of the belt can slide out. My daughter, and fellow TOSer, gave me this review of the clip- "It still leaves the shoulder strap against my shoulder, still putting pressure on it, so it really does not help at all." 

I have a different kind of seat belt clip on order. It clips up where the belt retracts and holds a bit of slack in the shoulder portion.  I will post our review of that type of clip soon.
Above all, stay safe out there on your journey...with TOS.