Sunday, August 18, 2013

Here we go again...

If you have read the tab My TOS Story, then you will remember that I knew I had TOS long before I went to talk to the doctor about my symptoms because I had two kids with TOS pain and I wanted them to get relief more than I wanted it for myself.

Well in my last post, I mentioned I would be looking into more tests and consultation about my non-resected side in the near future. However, it looks like that is on hold now because, as was the case a few years ago, my daughter needs to see the doctor far more than I do right now. She is experiencing recurring and increasing TOS pain in the side she's already had resected.

So, I'm putting my own issues on the back burner and waiting to see what the next steps are for my daughter, who will take the referral that was meant for me.

Because when you're a mom and you see your kid is hurting, you just want to take the pain away. So that's what's up.

I will keep you updated on out journey...with TOS.