Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TOS Diet...Coming Soon!!

Starting February 1, 2014...I'm committing to a pain reducing, anti-inflammation diet for four weeks!!
I will journal here and share my results.

I'm calling it 'My TOS Diet'.

I have been wondering for a while if there is a diet that helps alleviate TOS symptoms, so I decided to find out.
I will do my best to cut out food and beverage that purportedly cause inflammation. I will take in food and drink that are supposed to reduce dreaded inflammatory pain.

*Check back here for regular updates over the next few weeks!
(I'll post the final results of what I learn on my separate 'TOS Diet' page/tab).

I will be utilizing two books -
Diet for a Pain Free Life, A Revolutionay way to Lose Weight, Stop Pain, Sleep Better, and Feel Great in 21 Days  by Harris H. McIlwain, M.D. and Debra Fulghum Bruce, Ph.D.

Also, the book -  The Green Smoothies Diet by Robyn Openshaw
Throw in a few tips I've found on Pinterest, and we'll see what happens!

Click the link to check out my Pinterest board--Down with Inflamation and Pain!

As always, if you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to email me.

Gentle Hugs~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1- Coming Soon!!