Thursday, May 7, 2015

It's been a while!

TOS life update - I went back to work a couple months ago.
I've consulted my physical therapist about ergonomics for my desk as some symptoms have flared with being on the phone, reaching to do mailings and work on projects.
I continue to juggle things, take supplements, exercise, recently revisited physical therapy with the recurring symptoms to see what I might do differently.
I'm supposed to get a plastic pulley, some clothes line and a hook to make an overhead rope pulley to challenge my upper body and arms.
I'm supposed to be mindful of the chin tuck.
I'm supposed to do arm glides and exercises that will help with stability.
I have not been as 'on my game', doing what I should lately, though I remain dedicated to living well with TOS. Thus, my renewed efforts to pay attention to what I need to do to take care of myself.
I hope my fellow TOSers out there are finding what helps them minimize the pain and plug-into  life.

~Gentle Hugs