Monday, September 21, 2020

 I now have right side frozen shoulder.

My first rib was resected on the right side several years ago.

I've been mostly TOS symptom free for a few years.

About six months ago I started getting soreness at the ball end of my shoulder.

I've pushed through and still done my normal chores, lifting, etc.

Now I can not hook my bra in back, nerve pain like my shoulders out of joint hits me if I push it too far.

I'm glad it does not hurt all the time, only when I move certain ways.

Sleeping is tricky since I'm a side sleeper...which may have aggravated the shoulder to begin with.

I'm sure I have scar tissue up in there from my rib being removed through my armpit.

Very discouraging.

I'm doing physical therapy. 

The pain goes up my neck into my jaw sometimes.

I suspect the TOS rib resection and my now frozen shoulder are connected.

I'll keep you updated.