Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 22...

I am SO sick of sleeping in the recliner!
My back was in knots this morning.
I'm back to more prescription pain meds, and muscle relaxers.
I dont want to move if I dont take somthing for the pain, so I give up.


I feel like knives are stuck in my back.
Shoulder feels frozen, tired, neck pain running up into my ear.

I am doing alot of thinking about 'getting a life'.
I did a couple hours of reading online about vocational rehabilitation today.
Just reading all the hoops you have to jump through to get help wears me out.

My family has slacked off big time, they're sick of me...so am I.
The first week or so they were great.
Last night when I called for my huby he hollered back-"What?", instead of coming to see what I needed.
Nice.

I hate asking for help, and now that I feel like a huge inconvenience it only confirms to me that I should just take care of myself as much as possible, less disapointment that way.

Don't get me wrong, things could be worse, I have alot to be thankful for.
I am thankful.
I'm also feeling like a burden.
I want to find a way to focus on something besides my stupid physical condition.
I'm tired just from thinking about it.
TOS stinks.